1. The "I Did Something Wrong but Instead of Admitting It I'm Going to Be Mad at You" Fight.
2. The "You're Not 22 Anymore and Therefore Do Not Need 12 Shots of Tequila on a Tuesday" Fight.
3. The "Your Friend is So Inappropriate" Fight.
4. The "Why Are You Reading a Book/Checking Facebook/Working in Bed Instead of Having Sex with Me?" Fight.
5. The "I Can't Read Your Mind" Fight.
6. The "I Can't Believe You'd Rather Hang Out With Your Friends Over Me" Fight.
7. The "Freaking Out about Moving In Together" Fight.
8. The "I Had a Bad Day and Now I'm Taking It Out on You" Fight.
9. The "It's the Holidays" Fight.
10. The "I Can't Believe You Spent X on Y " Fight.
11. The "We Never Make-Out Anymore" Fight.
12. The "You Sound Just Like My Mother" Fight.
13. The "Why Are We Even Talking About This Thing That Always Makes Us Fight?" Fight.
14. The "If I Watch The Real Housewives, You Won't Watch the Game with Me Like You Said You Would" Fight.
15. The "Why Are We 10 Hours into a Keeping Up with The Real Housewives of Teen Mom 2 Boo Boo Marathon" Fight.
16. The "I Read Your Internet History File and I Think You are GROSS" Fight.
17. The "I Don't Want to Go to Your Friend's Wedding" Fight.
18. The "We Never Do Stuff I Want to Do" Fight.
19. The "Why are We Out of Milk/Toilet Paper/Dog Food" fight.
20. The "You Work Too Much/Not Enough" Fight.
BIRTHPLACE: Osceola, NE
High School: Osceola HS (Class of '79)
College: BS in Communication Arts ('84) Wayne State College (NE)
Welcome to the ole Bio page! Thanks for listening and showing this much interest in me and the Show!!
Okay, a little about me and my family. I'm 52 and happily married to my wife of 23 years, Ressa, have three great kids, Luke, (30); Leah (27); and Zach, (26); and a terrific canine companion, Berta, our sassy Welsh-Pembroke Corgi (7). And Leah and Scott have given us two grandchildren, (Reece, 3), and Liam (2).
Ressa and I are empty-nesters. I'm a complete a sports junkie, and am also a sportscaster, actually (although not here in Columbus -- at this time, at least). I've done the NBA (San Antonio Spurs); and NCAA Division I basketball; (Creighton University) and I-AA football (Texas State); as well as Pro Beach volleyball. To quench my sports 'fix' I play Fantasy everything ... baseball, football and basketball ... and watch everything. Oh, and yes, I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Huskers fan!! LOVE my Huskers (but also am truly a big Buckeyes fan)!
I'm an avid biker. I own 2011 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Convertible, and ride whenever I can. I've ridden to Sturgis twice, most recently last year - and yes I actually ride it!
And YES, I really do have the Alarm Force Home Security and Video Relay system in my home; did get my Lasik eye surgery at Bloomberg Eye Center (June of '08); bought three Mustangs from Germain Ford; got my HVAC system from Custom Air; have had roof work done by Tim Newman Roofing; have a Kinetico Water System; used Greene Solutions for my added insulation; am an AEP Energy customer; drink Tim Horton's coffee (everyday!); contribute to Habitat for Humanity; and my wife did get treatment at Columbus Laser Spa! You'd be amazed how many of you ask me about that stuff!
Again, THANKS FOR LISTENING, and visiting 'The Woody' page here at www.wcol.com