The Women’s Board Auxiliary at Nationwide Children’s Hospital is putting on the Junior Golf Classic for boys and girls ages 9-18. This is their 21st year. The theme is “Well Kids Helping Sick Kids”. This year’s event is Monday, July 8th at OSU Gray Course.
Maddie is an outgoing, social girl!
Maddie likes to play fetch with whatever toy or ball you throw and will even bring it right back to you. She will readily roll over for belly rubs too. Maddie is a fast learner and is treat motivated. She would love a home with someone that will give her the mental and physical stimulation she needs. She does like to wrestle with other larger dogs too and would do well with a playmate! She’s very affectionate with people and LOVES to give kisses. She’ll sit by your feet and have you pet her all day long if she could. This girl is truly a sweetheart and is eager to meet you!
*Special Adoption Requirements Apply
Walks really well with a harness lead!
Click here for more info... or call 614.525.4361
The organization and structure we want to offer for those wanting to do something for the Town of Newtown consists of:
• confirming the bench specifications with the Town of Newtown for their parks
• securing a negotiated price with the bench manufacturer,
• confirming with the Town of Newtown how our donors should designate their donations,
• gaining an understanding with the Town of Newtown on their acceptance of this gift,
• providing a simple way for those who want to do so, to participate in giving a lasting and practical gift to Newtown, Connecticut
• organizing this fund raising in an electronic and simple-to-use way, by setting up a website,
Facebook Site and linking it to the Newtown Parks and Recreation website.