Batten Disease is taking the life of Westley. No kids survive and there is very little research being conducted.
TYLER’S LIGHT TO HOST A WEEKEND OF EVENTS TO RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT DRUG USE IN CENTRAL OHIO
Rule(3) Golf Outing and Tyler’s Light 5k scheduled for May 4 & 5
Volunteers of America provides housing, job help and mental health support to more than 1,750 Ohio veterans each year – hundreds of whom live and get help at our Harmon Avenue Veterans Resource Center. The reason May is important is because we are competing in a $250,000 Facebook contest with The Home Depot Foundation to win money to add shelter beds for female veterans and improve our current
Looking for an emotionally secure, mutually satisfying, low maintenance relationship? I am all you need. Let me sit at your feet, walk by your side, and I'll be your devoted companion forever.
Click here for more info... or call 614.525.4361
The organization and structure we want to offer for those wanting to do something for the Town of Newtown consists of:
• confirming the bench specifications with the Town of Newtown for their parks
• securing a negotiated price with the bench manufacturer,
• confirming with the Town of Newtown how our donors should designate their donations,
• gaining an understanding with the Town of Newtown on their acceptance of this gift,
• providing a simple way for those who want to do so, to participate in giving a lasting and practical gift to Newtown, Connecticut
• organizing this fund raising in an electronic and simple-to-use way, by setting up a website,
Facebook Site and linking it to the Newtown Parks and Recreation website.